1. The Administrator gives special attention to protecting the privacy of Users. The Administrator uses appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection of the information it processes, including data encryption systems. The administrator will protect its data against unauthorised access to it and against its processing in violation of the applicable legislation.
2. The Administrator is the data controller within the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Act.
3. The personal data of each User is processed with the User's consent to be able to use the Website. The email address assigned to each User Account may be used to send a newsletter to the email address, provided that the User has agreed to receive it.
4. The personal data provided by each user of the Website in an email to or during a telephone conversation with the Administrator will be used only to answer the user's enquiry.
5. Any data gathered automatically by the Administrator's IT system will be used for statistical purposes only.
6. If the Administrator learns that the Website has been or is used not in accordance with the Terms & Conditions and/or the applicable legislation, the Administrator may process the user's personal data to the extent necessary to determine the user's liability.
7. The personal data gathered through the Website is provided directly by the users of the Website by completing online forms, when contacting by email or phone, and automatically by the Administrator's IT system used during the user's use of the Website. The provision of personal data is voluntary, but required for the proper operation of the Website.
8. The Administrator will enable the users of the Website to exercise their rights granted in the Personal Data Protection Act, including the right of access to their own personal data, the right to correct the data and the right to inspect the processing of their personal data. In exercising their right to inspect the processing of their personal data, the user of the Website may, in particular and in the cases specified in the Personal Data Protection Act, request, in writing (with the reasons for the request) that the processing of their personal data be discontinued on the grounds of their exceptional circumstances or make an objection against the processing of their personal data.
The Administrator uses cookie files to enable Users to log into their accounts, and to monitor Website traffic and to compile Website usage statistics. The cookie files also enable users of the Website to store their Website navigation settings on their devices.